Sunday 28 July 2013

Bon Voyage!

Hello everyone!

I couldn't wait to share anew greeting card I created. 
It is very simply done, using some marker pens, brown card-stock as the base, and text-printed paper.

Have a look!



When I first came across Freshly Made Sketches, I was awe-struck with the participation on the weekly contests. I looked at their currently ongoing weekly challenge FMS96 and tried to style my card on this sketch.
What do you think? This is my first ever participation in a craft challenge, and yes, I am super excited!
This card was made for a friend visiting the United States. The tag in the inspiration sketch was just appropriate to say "Bon Voyage". Instead of attaching a twine to the tag, I punched a spiral at the edge. The card inner reads "All the BEST" in metallic gold.



Until we meet again,
NM


2 comments:

  1. Great design! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card and use of the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete